1. Internet Banking Transfer to our corporate account
2. Juice for MCB users
3. Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
4. Bank Card online (Debit card – activation of your card for online purchase Required)
There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase on Blue and Pink. All costs are 100% visible at the end of the checkout process. The order amount is inclusive of all taxes.
Which currencies does Blue and Pink accept?
1. Pick up at nearest post-office – Rs100
2. Custom delivery – Rs300
Please contact our custom service support team on firstname.lastname@example.org for custom delivery.
As agreed between the buyer and seller.
Do I need to show any document when collecting my order?
Yes. You will have to show your ID card.
The creation of an account is the key to proceed for a purchase on blueandpink.mu
Click on: https://blueandpink.mu/login?create_account=1
· First Name
· Last Name
· An Existing Email Address
· A password of your choice
· Reconfirm added password of your choice above
· Click on the sign-up option on the top right corner of your screen.
· You will then be asked to provide some basic information.
· After providing the required information, click submit to finish the sign-up process.
· You are now ready for shopping, welcome to BlueandPink.
1. Pending: Order well placed, Confirmation mail Receive & Awaiting payment
2. Processing: Payment Received and delivery info will be sent within 24hours.
3. Complete: Order shipped
Cancellation of Order & Refund Policy
· For the purchase of products, the Customer may cancel his order within 24 hours following the purchase by contacting our Customer Service Support Team on email@example.com
· Goods once sold are not exchangeable and non-refundable unless agreed upon between the buyer and the seller.
From when is the warranty for my product applicable?
The warranty for your product should start from the date of delivery unless otherwise specified
How do I know if a product comes with warranty?
The Warranty offered on certain products are found on the product page on blueandpink.mu. Warranty terms for products may change over time. BUT you are entitled to the terms listed on the warranty card at the time of the purchase. All the information needed is on the warranty card. Different parts of a product may have different warranty terms and conditions.
I ordered a product with warranty but I did not get a warranty card with my product. How can I get a warranty?
Please get in touch with our Customer Service Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you to resolve the issue.